Chronogram Media Community Grant Program
Our Community Grant Program aims to support marketing and promotions for a variety of Hudson Valley BIPOC-and women-owned small businesses, virtual events, and regional nonprofits. Accepted partners will receive:
- Run-of-site digital advertising on ChronogramMedia.com properties (Chronogram.com, Upstater.com, Ruralintelligence.com)
- Social media shout-out on Chronogram channels (over 20,000 followers)
- Inclusion on monthly full-page ad in Chronogram about our grant program participants
- Inclusion in monthly newsletter to our Art of Business newsletter list
- Exclusive rates (up to 50% off rate card) in Chronogram magazine and our Eat.Play.Stay newsletter
Applicants are evaluated based on financial need, commitment to social change, and alignment with our core values. Media placements are subject to available inventory.
Applications are currently closed until Summer of 2021.